Sunday, April 1, 2007

Stuff I want to draw and paint, bullet style

I found the original for this image on a Bee Morrison tutorial. It was kind of fun to do my version.


Can I rememberthe stuff now?



* Looking out past the patio, there are some tall pines I like a lot.sure they don't give cool shade, but they have a fluffy, watery look as they go up higher. Add in the brick wall on the edge of the patio with the plants and a little of the windsock streamers.








*Coming back uo St. Andrews the other day, I was suddenly seeing the cemetery more clearly, or starkly. Probably because the day had that sort of gray blue sky and the trees in the background were all still bare





* On Friday, W got in some trouble, dancing on top of the luggage rack on their van. Not that we were suprised, but since the van was parked in Pep Boys parking lot, he could have gotten hurt n amazingly new ways. The image of him is hanging on though. It may be just a silhouette.





* We went out last night, to have this fairly calm family dinner. W had gone to a college baseball game, M was working on that side of town, and Hoot wanted to get out of what she'd kind of planned to do last night. A lot of good images, but I definitely liked KG with her green balloons and her spring colors outfit. Oh, to be two again. Well, no, not really.

No comments: