Sunday, April 1, 2007

Things that waste time, cause I'm NOT there

I want to be here.

There's so mch in my head that I want to draw and paint. Last night, I started this journal, but was (and still am) frustrated with not being able to resize and change the resolution on images. At least, not without going on the PC. It's ironic that I still useed the first software I ever had when messing around with digital images for so much.




What I was using was Adobe Photo Deluxe 4.0. The software that came with my old scanner that's gone now. After I moved here and got the new PC, it didn't seem necessary, since I have the all in one. B talked me into letting it go, now I could kick both of us.




After downloading a few image programs, loading and reloading the photo Deluxe info from disc, maybe I should look into a small printer for the laptop. No, it would be a waste of money, but still.








1 comment:

Jana Bouc said...

I like your drawing here. It's got such life and personality!