Wednesday, August 8, 2007

EDM 129 People Doing Things


EDM 129 People Doing Things
Originally uploaded by Ashleigh713.

1. I always loved this kind of sandbox, colorfullll, nice lid and shade, seats all around and NO plastic! Saw this one in a Lillian Vernon catalogue.

2. Bunkbeds and trio (Harry, Ron, Hermione) doing the tent thing. Hermione's turn to watch.

3. I have no idea what prompted this, it was one of those, "someone else's hand jumped in and took over mine. Maybe that's why I like it so much. Especially the dock.

5 comments:

Lin said...

What FUN!!! I love the composition you did to include all the activities!! GREAT JOB!

sisu said...

Great job! I like the sketchy feel.

Karin

Judybec said...

very nice. looks like you had fun doing this.

Lynn said...

This is great! You captured movement and activity and, most of all, fun.

suzanne cabrera said...

Such an imaginative composition! I love it and also would like one of those sandboxes.