Sunday, August 19, 2007

EDM chains (of love)


EDM chains (of love)
Originally uploaded by Ashleigh713.

I really wanted to do this challenge with one of Hoot's photos, but didn't have it! Wound up using Google images and adding what I wanted.

We went over to TGI Friday's for lunch, then to Barnes and Noble. I broke down and bought a Moleskeine sketchbook. It's nice paper., so now I have three things I enjoy painting on- the Moleskeine, regular WX paper and some Bristol. Motly with the Bristol, I've been dividing it up into varying sizes by tearing it.,

4 comments:

Lynn said...

This is excellent, Ashleigh! It's a very nice composition, and well drawn.

Shelly McC said...

Wonderful drawing!

FRANKYE said...

Ashleigh, I love your chain, I haven't tried it yet. And, we were both awake at 6:15! seems i forgot to go to bed too! Are you usually a nite owl?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful composition!