Wednesday, June 27, 2007

EDM 124 something yellow

Here are my something yellows. I have rarely drawn a car before, but my nephew will be glad I started. The rest of te post is below the images.






I'm not much of a person for yellow and didn't want to draw fruit or flowers. So, on the new bridge from downtown Charleston to Sullivan's, I saw a yellow thing I like, with the top up. Another one was spotted in the riverview area by the Ashley River, top down. Love to have one, but have a feeling they are like ovens on a sunny day.






4 comments:

Deborah said...

Very cute! I like the second one. It has a glimmer to it. fun, fun, fun.

biteyourowntail said...

Ha ha - who can resist a volkswagen? Certainly not me. Well done!

:) Silvia said...

The second one is really cute :))

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but I'm sure they have air conditioning! lol! You did a great job on these. Yellow is not my favorite color either.