Wednesday, June 6, 2007

EDM 87 journal and draw lunch


6-5-07 lunch
Originally uploaded by Ashleigh713.

I was so hungry at lunch time yesterday, and so unenthusiastic about the food available. I should have grocery shooped but didn't. No, smart me, I waited until the afternoon storms hit.

This turned out to be pretty good though or maybe just hunger?) It's two slices of seeded rye bread, some hunky slices of Meunster cheese and some cherries. It all went well together.

The little green handled knife is one of a set I got from Target, to replace some great, lost ones from the Gourmet Shop. I had very low expectations of them, but they are great. Also pretty, being one each of red, blue, yellow and green. Each has a different type blade.

Since I'd been sitting on the bed, drawing, in the background you see a small paint tray and a little of Momo's big, bushy tail. .

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Yummy lunch and nicely sketched too ~

Anonymous said...

Lunch sounds yummy and looks good, too. Great colors! You ARE good with color.